Conflicts are all around the world. Everyone is plagued by stress from work or life amidst uncertainties. Nobody can evade from loss from natural or man-made calamities from earthquakes to financial crises. We all feel trapped, overwhelmed and long to be free and at ease with peace of mind. Addressing conflicts, loss, stress and uncertainties, ingenious Chinese mind Chuang Tzu and his Way are presented to relate to today’s chaotic world:
- Free your life in 4 steps with 8 keywords.
- Understand right and wrong; mind, body and emotions; integrity and Nature’s Way with 6 concept maps.
- Remember the teachings effortlessly by learning keywords in Chinese pictograms, simple and fun.
- Clear the cluttered mind with 3 visualizations.
- Make challenging decisions easy with 4 mirror questions and 9 freeasy checks.
- Realize how intricate conflicts in complex ideologies arise and how to resolve them in peace and harmony through a quick comparison of Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism shaping Eastern mentality or Zen and Tao.
- Based on your needs and interests select by themes or writing forms (from excellence with no sweat to death or animal metaphors to masters’ dialogs) with a roadmap of Inner Chapters’ original texts in authentic translation.
May everyone be free, easy and at peace!